Saturday, July 11, 2009

My heart is racing, anticipating, I love Tennessee...


This is another shameless review of an artist that I know and love, Kristal Barrett. She's a friend, and country singer from Abbotsford, British Columbia (my hometown). We went to elementary school together in Mission, British Columbia and I am so totally proud of her. We managed to bump into each other at the mall a few years back and she recognized me. I haven't changed much. And actually she hasn't changed much either. Still the cutie I remembered.

Anyway we got to talking and it turned out she was leaving soon for Toronto to pursue a music career. Since then, she has returned from Toronto, fresh and full of new ideas and experience. She's working for Country 107.1FM in Abbotsford and released last year her debut CD High on Life. She truly has a genuine country voice--very warm and inviting. Her album is excellent and my favourite is "Tennessee".


You can check out her album in stores in B.C. or on itunes as of last week!


1 comment:

  1. You know I am a bit scared of storms - the power of them frightens me sometimes......weird but true......the photos you took are amazing...as usual......

    ReplyDelete