Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane...

In less than eight hours I will be taking off from Whitehorse, Yukon and heading south back to my beloved Vancouver/Fraser Valley, BC. And of course reunited with RB and my friends and family.

Here's a map:

For those of you from down south this is mostly a map of Canada. It isn't in fact all bare up there hahaha. The red check marks are places I've lived. The black dotted line is my flight tomorrow morning--you can see how far north I was for three months.

The black hearts (not so fitting but what odds) are places where important people live, namely my best friend, my mama and Liv and Aussie Chic hahaha I thought they'd get a kick out of that. The red line is of course our road trip route that I am uber excited about. The red heart is where I was born and raised and my family is.

Well anyway back to packing, just thought I'd share my geographical skillz with ya'll.

Cheers, eh?
Dawn

1 comment:

  1. That's me, that's me!Have a great trip, I'm sure youre soo exited to see RB. Can't wait to see all your amazing pics!

    ReplyDelete