Monday, July 20, 2009

Stay tuned, coming up next...Dawn cooks veggie!

Tonight I will be making my glorious-amazing-world-renowned-delicious-charismatic veggie burgers...charismatic, you say? Just go with it.

I will offer step by step photography and instructions with a summarized line-up of ingredients at the end for your perusal.

Editors note: Dawn is not, I repeat not, a vegetarian. She doesn't even know if vegetarians exist in Canada or the north for that matter. Ingredients may or may not be used that may or may not be considered vegan or even vegetarian. There won't be meat in here though, so if you're hankering for some flesh, find a zombie.

Cheers, eh?
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. For this post alone, I have decided to add you to my public blog roll!

    "Go find a zombie"...ROTFLOL

    ReplyDelete