Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Not over a cliff (or the falls!)

I'm here! I haven't left. I've just been on a bloggin hiatus. You know when you just don't feel you have anything worthy to blog about? That was me. But I'm back.

For the past week my baby sister AA has been out visiting me (for the Canadian thanksgiving holiday) and we have done a bit of traveling oot and aboot so she could see how lovely Ontario is in the fall. Photos to follow!

Pretty much this photo sums up my baby sis. We're at Niagara Falls on the Canadian side and it was a beautiful day (This past Sunday!)

Beautiful view of the Rainbow bridge that takes you over to Niagara Falls, NY.

Maid of the Mist

RB and I

Me trying to be artistic.

My favourite pic of this little pain in my rear :)

Canadian side of the Falls

After Niagara Falls I took AA and RB to Niagara-on-the-Lake which is just north a bit on the shores of Lake Ontario. It is vineyard country (Peller Estates for example) and have some of the most beautiful heritage plantation-looking homes ever. AA was in love. It's just lust for me.




What do you think of homes like this? Would you ever live in one? Have you ever been to Niagara Falls on the Canadian side?

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for listing Planet Cheapskate as a favourite (Canadian spelling!) site. We'll work hard to keep your interest.

    ReplyDelete