Saturday, October 31, 2009

Recipe for disaster

I am pretty excited at the moment because I received yesterday my Etsy purchase--a hand-made wooden recipe box in an open concept so you can see the pretty colourful dividers. Recipe for disaster? Only because I'll spend more time filling out the cute recipe cards and less time writing my thesis. At least RB will be fed.

Is it weird to be excited about a recipe box?

You can find this recipe box by rfrantzdesign and other wickedly-awesome-rockin'-diy items at Etsy online!

Just in time for Christmas gift shopping! Find something unique for friends and family because after all--we are unique!

Love you all,
Dawn

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words Dawn - and if you sew clothes for my babies - I'm pretty sure you're going to get a scarf (or 12) for yours! That recipe box is cute - I have the super bad habit of starting cards, but forgetting to finish them! :)

    ReplyDelete