Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Work

Good evening my possums,

I decided I would go for a part-time job for the holidays as I like keeping myself busy and enjoy the holiday atmosphere in the local malls. It's kind of like crack to me. And I love people and I think it would be good for me to step out of that bubble of academe and associate with non-geeks for awhile. Trust me, it's for my own health. So I applied for a few positions here and there at various shops and received several phone calls requesting interviews. The first one I took right away because I LOVE their products! Ever shopped at Bath & Body Works? Well I hadn't until I took a wee trip to Washington where they have a HUGE store. B&BW hasn't arrived as of yet to western Canada; so far I have only found it in Ontario. We are more familiar out west with stores such as The Body Shop, Lush, and Fruits & Passion. B&BW I consider a boutique but much larger. It's packaging is so glamourous and the products they carry are vast compared to Body Shop yet much more conservatively priced. This me likey.

So I guess a question to start would be Have you shopped at Bath & Body Works? If so, what is your favourite product and I will try it out? Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOOVE Bath & Body Works! I love the bath gels and foamy hand soaps, especially the Amber scent. I even bought the Amber body spray that I like to layer with my favorite perfume (LouLou by Cacharel). I buy the foamy hand soaps for the ladies room at my office. The sales people love to see me come in because I always buy one of every scent, or about 24 bottles at a time. Usually lasts a few months.

    Oh, and they always have wonderful holiday scents that smell like pine trees and Christmas cookies. Mmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete