Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More news

Whenever it comes to anything like grades, or test results I become rather impatient. I need.to.know.now. I didn't want to wait until next Monday Oct 5th for the results from the mouth of my doctor so I phoned the nurse to see if my results from the second round of blood tests and my ultrasounds were back.

She said that they were and yes, my liver function tests were all high and they found through the ultrasound that I have some sort of uterine prolapse which is a fancy way of saying the walls of my uterus are falling or my uterus is sliding down. Interesting fact: this doesn't typically happen in women who are not postmenopausal. I am wondering if years of annovulation have put my body into menopause mode?? Who knows. I'm not going to get all fearful just yet because I will wait until Monday when I hear what my doctor says. All I know is this could get complicated. Nothing is ever simple with me. Ha!

Please pray it's nothing serious or that can't be fixed with a glue gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment