Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 2 update

Day: 2

Program length: 8 weeks as per the Biggest Loser game programming. I shall start another program when this one is up.

Goal Weight: To lose 32 lbs in 8 weeks which should put me at 216lbs. Is that correct math? I was never a math genious.

Thoughts for today's workout: I hope I can get through this one without passing out...laminate wood flooring isn't soft!

Thoughts after today's workout: Is "swoob" a technical term? And my legs feel like rubber hoses. I hope I can get through work this afternoon.

Tip for next time: Get a yoga mat...period. And, vacuum my floor before I lay myself down in it.

Weigh-in goal: I am going to have positive thoughts--but it's not about the number it's about how I feel. I am hoping by weigh-in to simply be able to move up from light to moderate impact without any trouble.

TBL challenge: To remember to count the calories. I get 1980 calories per day.

Daily question for the public: What's your exercise routine? Do you have one?

2 comments:

  1. I need to blog about my exercise routine because I've dropped the routine. I thought exercising during the hot, sticky summer would be my challenge and couldn't wait for winter. But now that it's cold (morning temps in the 20s for the past week), I can't seem to get out of bed and work out. I need to figure it out because I think the treadmill has been the reason my weight loss journey has been successful.

    I don't have a Wii Fit so I'm curious to see how you like it. I wonder about your aggressive weight loss goal of 4 pounds a week, though. That's A LOT in a short period! Keep blogging so I can follow along.

    Good luck and congratulations for getting started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dillypoo, thanks! 4 lbs a week is probably a lot I know. It's what the game said should be the goal so we'll see. I'm just trying not to get my hopes up that it will be that great.

    ReplyDelete