Thursday, December 3, 2009

As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be...


I'm so excited that I can finally post this, but my friend SH finally gave birth to her baby and..it's a boy! After 14 hours of hard labour and one cesarean later, she's the proud mother to her second little one. They arrived home either yesterday or today and I'm sure she's not getting much sleep. Her birthday is the 6th, so what a gift to have!

Please send your prayers out for mom, dad, little sister KH, and baby SH. Prayers that KH has a safe and fast recovery, that dad gets some sleep, and that KH enjoys and grows to love and protect her baby brother until the end of time.

Now if only 7 months could pass quicker so I can meet him! Dang distance!

RB and I are very excited as he's only the second boy in our group of friends--everyone has girls! Maybe I can teach SH to fish when he's old enough :) He'd like that.

How about you? Do your friends have a lot of babies? or if you have kids that are older now, were you one of the first? the last to have them? All I know is that my ovaries are jealous.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That is so exciting - my congrats to them! Now you get to pick out some cute boy clothes to give them - fun! You should get some little denim overalls - they look so cute on little boys.

    And - as for the book that you referenced with your post title - it still makes me cry. Loveliness.

    ReplyDelete