Saturday, August 1, 2009

Take me home, down country roads...

Ava Lucy the darling 6 month old daughter of Karen and Phil

Baby Bokeh?

Lily Anne their other daughter who is 3

Fun times at the spray park.

Daddy's girl

Auntie loves her niece.

Hey everyone! So I guess I should update you all as to where I am now and what's been going on. I'm home from Yukon, and have been since Tuesday. I've been, reacquainting myself with RB, so to speak, and thus haven't been online much. I did, however, make a point of posting my cherry lemonade adventure as I thought it might be a surefire hit. It's pretty amazing juice let me tell ya.

So I'm home now, back in Beautiful British Columbia (just outside of Vancouver about 45 minutes) and enjoying 104+ degree Fahrenheit temperatures (40+ degrees celsius in Canada) + a great deal of humidity. I can't say I'm not enjoying it as I really truly am. I thrive on heat like a tropical plant.

I have been indulging in slushies, RB's air conditioned car, and new guitar strings. Remind me to post a pic of my lovely guitar for you all. She's a beaut. I've been spending time with my nearest and dearest of friends Debbi, Karen & Phil, and their two kids Ava and Lily. We're all a big happy dysfunctional family and we like it that way. We've been to the lake already and are going again today so it makes me happy. Nothing like laking it in British Columbia amongst the trees and mountains. Absolutely stunning and I'd never change it. If any of you have never been to BC I highly recommend visiting here. It's out of this world and I miss it whenever I'm away.

Monday we'll be celebrating my mum's 50th birthday. Happy Birthday mum! I won't update what we're doing on here until after as she reads this blog and only I would be silly enough to post what we're doing and she'd read it. Then she'd act all coy like she doesn't know. Silly mothers...

Life is grand right now!!!! How are YOUR summers going so far my dearest readers??

No comments:

Post a Comment