Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We are the Beaver!


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


I am really proud to say I am Canadian. And I know many Canadians will say they are proud to be Canadian but I don't know how many would actually die to protect this country. More and more of our citizens are not born and bred Canadians and while I respect that they appreciate the customs and history of this country--they weren't raised with it; it's not in their blood. Sometimes it's hard to express all feelings of such a nature in words. Those who know me well know that I have fond affection for musical artistry and story-telling and therefore prefer to describe my feelings and what I feel Canada is through its music. In the above music player you'll hear classic Canadian artists from Gordon Lightfoot to Sarah Slean. Below, you will see photos that show visually what Canada is to me. When I leave the country, this is what I miss. Please enjoy the music while perusing these few pictures. And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA, You're not dead yet!


Seton lake landscape with its turquoise water near Lillooet in beautiful British Columbia ( Explore )

Cool Blue

Cypress Hills

early morning sunrise in Pukatawagan

Lake Ontario After Sunset

Magie de Noël

Fall in New Brunswick Canada

Green Grass, Blue Sky, Red Dirt

Bluenose II*



Crossing Over

St. Brides, NL

Kathleen River in Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment