Saturday, November 6, 2010

Versatile Blogger

Special thanks to Dilly-poo for this special versatile blogger award!

In accepting this Versatile Blogger Award, I have to:

  • Thank and link back to who gave me the award.
  • Share seven things about myself.
  • Pass it along to seven blogs I've recently discovered and enjoy.
  • Leave the recipients a note telling them about the award.
one.
I currently have two degrees, am finishing up a third one (Master's) and will be starting a fourth next fall (Bachelor of Education).

two.
I am left-handed, but play most sports right-handed.

three.
I love maps, especially antique maps of the world.

four.
I love to fish, and would love to one day become proficient at fly fishing. I tie my own flies; I learned last year.

five.
I love photographing landscapes. I could care less about people. For me it's all about the scenery. Ansel Adams is my hero.

six.
My dream is to visit Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Italy, and all 50 U.S. states. RB and I have magnets on our fridge for every state we've visited (except Wyoming! dang we forgot Wyoming!)

seven.

I'd like to learn Illuminated Lettering, as found in The Book of Kells and the Lindisfarne Gospels. Along with this, calligraphy and map-making (the medieval way!)

Seven blogs I read that I'd like you to visit:
Mrs. Shortcake at Our Little Haus
Kelly Stamps at Kelly's Korner
Ree Drummond at The Pioneer Woman
Duncan Turner at DLT Photographic
Meaghan Van Dyk at Meringue Fail
Rachel Young at Pigs, Pinot, and Prayer
Jociegal at Wingin' it

That's all for now, folks!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the shout-out, Dawn! I'm glad to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete